Japanese Style Tabi Indoor
INDOOR NINJA TABI BOOTS
Advice from the shop on Indoor Ninja Tabi Boots
“If you’re feet are still cold you might want to buy a pair of Tabi socks too. This will give you a little of extra comfort, but it will make your Tabi Boots last longer and stay fresher.”
Tabi Sizes: Instructions And Conversions
Jika-tabi come from Japan, and so naturally they use Japanese shoe sizes, which are just the length of your foot in centimeters. Here is the best method to determine your Japanese shoe size:
- Put a ruler (that is longer than your foot) on the floor against a wall.
- Stand up straight on top the ruler with your back against that same wall.
- Take a measurement at the front-most point of your foot.
- Multiply measurements in inches by 2.54 to find your length in centimeters
- That’s your Japanese shoe size!
Alternatively, you can consult the approximate size conversion table below. Because jika-tabi are form-fitting, correct sizing is crucial for maximum comfort.
|US Men||US Women||UK||EUR||Japanese (cm)|